FPS 1500 - AMPLIFICADOR DE 1 CANAL
FPS 1500 - AMPLIFICADOR DE 1 CANAL DE 550 watts RMS em 2 ohms
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 320 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (550 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1-ohm stable (800 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm)
- variable low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- switchable subsonic filter (20 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch
- Class-D amplifier design
- thermostat-controlled, progressive-speed cooling fan
- dynamic soft clipping protects speakers from distortion
- remote level control
- optional High Cap outboard capacitor module increases power efficiency
- frequency response: 10-2,500 Hz
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 13-7/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 10-3/4"D
Focal studied the interaction between speakers and amplifiers so that their FPS Series amps can make your speakers sound their absolute best. Focal makes no compromises when it comes to the design and internal components in their amplifiers, so you'll get reliable, high-fidelity reproduction for your music.
The FPS 1500 mono subwoofer amplifier delivers up to 550 watts RMS to a 2-ohm sub — plenty enough to fill most vehicles with clean and powerful bass. This amp can handle low-impedance loads, so you can power a 1-ohm sub with 800 RMS watts of thunder. Low-pass and subsonic filters, a bass boost, and a phase switch let you tailor the sound to complement your vehicle and sub enclosure.
Pure signal, superior sound
The power supply in the FPS 1500 uses a unique circuit design to ensure stable performance under any conditions. A heavy heatsink with a thermostat-controlled, progressive-speed fan keeps all the parts running cool. Focal's engineers stripped all signal paths of side-tracking circuits, so your music makes its way through the amp with maximum fidelity and minimum interference. Dynamic soft clipping allows an ultra-clean signal to pass to your subs while protecting them from destructive "clipped" distortion.
An optional High Cap outboard capacitor module plugs directly into the amp, smoothing out any power fluctuations caused by sudden system demands, so you enjoy consistent, superb sound quality. The FPS 1500 amplifier accepts one High Cap module.
-Verificar disponibilidade antes de fechar pedido.
-Preço descrito não é válido, somente por telefone, cobrimos qualquer preço por escrito, de revendedores oficiais da marca no Brasil.
-Consulte formas e valores para parcelamento.
LIGUE , DESCONTOS EXCLUSIVOS POR TELEFONE!!
NÃO PERCA ESSA OPORTUNIDADE !!