SOLID 1 - AMPLIFICADOR DE 1 CANAL
SOLID 1 - AMPLIFICADOR DE 1 CANAL 470 WATTS RMS EM 2OHMS
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (470 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter filter (50-150 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- subsonic filter (35 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 50 Hz)
- wired remote level control included
- Class-AB amplifier design
- frequency response: 10-150 Hz
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 11-13/16"W x 2"H x 7-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
Focal Solid 1 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
Focal makes sure that nothing stands in the way of your music, especially your amplifier. Each Focal Solid amp features low-noise inputs that let you connect to almost any receiver — even your factory stereo. Available in black or red, this clean-looking, unassuming amp features an aluminum chassis that disperses heat efficiently, so it runs cool even when you're pushing your system hard.
The power and control you need
The Solid 1 mono amp delivers up to 470 watts RMS to your subwoofers, producing remarkably accurate and hard-hitting bass. This amplifier's controls include a phase-reversal switch, an adjustable bass boost, and low-pass/subsonic filters that shape output precisely, so you get the best possible performance from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle.
Reliable sub performance
Short-circuit, over-current, and thermal overload protection circuits ensure that this amp will reproduce your bass notes with breathtaking realism for years to come. A wired remote lets you adjust the level of bass on the fly.
Valor a vista.
Verificar disponibilidade antes de fechar pedido.
Consulte formas e valores para parcelamento.
LIGUE , DESCONTOS EXCLUSIVOS POR TELEFONE, NÃO PERCA ESSA OPORTUNIDADE !!